Thursday, October 22, 2009

My favorite place at UW

Sakuma Viewpoint

Viewpoint is a place that you can see something from. There is the best place to view the beauty of Portage Bay- the place is called Sakuma Viewpoint. In sunny day, you can see luxurious houses along the lake on the opposite site. The brilliant roof and colorful trees become a beautiful ribbon of Lake Washington. In lunch time, you can buy tasty Mexican food from VguaVerde beside the Sakuma Viewpoint, sit on the wooden chair, and then enjoy nice food, glory sunshine and the magnificent scene of mirror-like lake. In the afternoon, with a pleasant smell of coffee, you can see, on the right hand side, the well-designed University Bridge which crosses the lake. Various kinds of vehicles drive through the bridge busily. On the contrary, you can see people
canoeing leisurely like a swan. Sakuma Viewpoint is my favorite place at UW for one to escape from the crowded and noisy campus and fall in love with the beautiful viewpoint of Lake Washington.

2 comments:

  1. I want to try to go to Sakuma view point by reading your definition because I love to see nice view, especially lakes! There are so many lakes in Seattle, but, my best is Lake washington!I will enjoy Mexican foods with wonderful view in there as soon as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I`m TJ. Your article makes me feel like as if I`ll be there. It looks very lively. I`m so impressed. It is hard for me to find an error. If you don`t mind, I`d like to offer little suggestion. Maybe you could write "A viewpoint is a place that you can see something from." would be nice. Thank you for reading my comment.

    ReplyDelete